A ready-to-go career guidance program that you may use - AT NO COST - to prepare students for achieving career success in today's highly competitive world.
Available free to college career counselors, career/academic advisors, and instructors of career development.
Career guidance redesigned around the belief that career success requires the ability to "find a need and fill it" and how to use problem-solving and innovation to find solutions that employers need.
A complete Freshmen to Senior year program of career guidance to help students:
* Select a career goal and mission
* Develop the proper training
* Define their career talent
* Target employers who need their talent
* Identify employer needs
* Formulate solutions to employer needs
* Apply for employment
* Conduct interviews
* Generate job offers
* Start the new job on the right foot
With CareerSMARTZ training, students are much more likely to achieve career success upon graduation.